Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lazy day of backups

Up at noon.

Bummed around all day, had many issues with backing up pictures which took me the majority of the day to figure out. Finally made sure that we have all of my pics backed up on Keith's drive, and his dad will surely be making DVDs.

Amber did a fabulous job with making empanadas after she and Keith tried out a batch of gallo pinto, and ended up turning it into rice pudding to cover up the rice (which was a bad batch despite being made in a rice cooker, go figure).

I watched a game of Okay! a turkish game like rummy with tiles instead of cards, while I finished backing up files. Now I'm messing with music to try to create a costa rica playlist for our roadtrip. We still haven't figured out our trip, but I'm trying not to freak out and to just go with it...tomorrow I'll take it on full throttle.

No comments:

Post a Comment