Saturday, May 16, 2009

...and then there were two

Woke up and it was already time to take Adam to the airport. Low on gas...again. Dropped him off-quick, awkward, sad...and then we sent him off. Got gas. Adriane is still busy so she's going to come out to San Jose tomorrow.

One the way home we grabbed breakfast sandwiches at Keith's favorite bagel place and we ran a few study abroad errands. Chilled and chatted before I went upstairs to take a 5-hour nap...who does that? I don't feel terrible, though, because Keith apparently passed out, too.

Shortly it was time to go to Kristan and Christian's apartment. I met a bunch of their friends (Tom/Joe, Tim, Amy, Ranoud, Brad, Mike, Mike, Eric, etc.) A bunch of us played a game called "Buzzed," I think, and Kristan gave massages. It was awesome. I definitely needed that after the Half-Dome trek. It's been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment