Monday, May 18, 2009

Off to Adventure #2

I have been super anxious. I feel like I'm a completely different person than I was two years ago when I left for Barcelona.

Keith and I ran errands this morning for some last-minute supplies. I somehow managed to misplace my bed sheet for Honduras somewhere between New York and Cali...or maybe it's in the house somewhere...I don't have a clue. I'm sure I'll figure it out when I get there. Got meds from Mrs. B.

I hate waiting for the inevitable. All day I wanted it to be time to go so I wouldn't have to keep myself busy. Talked to Lauren--sounds like she had a fun time in DC. Gave Adam a call to see how LA is treating him and it sounded good. Called Jess and talked to her and Mom. Don't know where Dad is so I couldn't say goodbye before I got on board. We took an 8:20 flight to Denver and now we're overnighting it to the 'rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment