Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Full Day in the USA

Slept in...I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Ran errands with Keith then we watched "The Kingdom." I started feeling sick and had to leave the room. I don't know if it was emotional, or motion-sickness from the big screen, or disturbed by the movie content or what.

Chatted with Mrs. B for a while. She's really sweet. Felt well enough to have her famous eggs benedict and that was really good. More errands then Adriane came! I chatted with Daniel before A, the Buckley clan, and I headed to see Star Trek. A and I both admitted being a bit lost, but it was still a good movie and I don't think they made it necessary to have the background (or foreground?) on the Star Trek empire to understand the movie, itself.

Post-movie, the three of us attempted to go get sushi, but apparently everything closes in San Jose at 9:30 pm except for the grocery store, Lucky, where we bought oven-pizzas.

A and I had girl-time while the pizza cooked and Keith got to chill with his fam. I've missed A lots! Again, I love friends and how friendship works over time.

After A left Keith and I watched some TV. It has been nice to just chill. I still can't believe we're leaving tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment