Tuesday, May 12, 2009

North Dakota to Wyoming

Got up early this morning. I made it through my first night of camping! I don't think it counts unless you have a fire, though...I decided that this morning.

Adam got coffee and Keith and I took the tent down and packed up then got back on the road. I'm becoming a driving all-star, at least during the day :)

Rest stop...

FINALLY, we made it to Livingston, Montana, a tiny little town tucked into the hills of the state with the best steaks we've ever had...and obviously Keith's face explains it all as we waited impatiently!

I was waiting, they had crayons, we're on a road trip...this is what our map*looks like (*Note: Not to scale)


After steak it was time to head south to Yellowstone National Park!

More views along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment