Thursday, June 18, 2009

...and don't get arrested...

Today was a mess. Completely unproductive. Lots of drinking last night for people ended up resulting in an arrest which basically turned everyone's day upside-down.

I just wasn't feeling going out last night, and I guess it's a good thing that I just went to bed...around 8:30...as per usual.

Everyone is ok physically but this really throws a wrench into the semester that we don't need. Meetings all day with individuals and groups and everyone...it just made it harder to concentrate on anything and to get work done not to mention the already difficult time I'm having of it. I'm completely designer's-block right now...and the worst part about it is there's no cure but to wait it out...but what happens when there isn't any time to wait and you need to present a final project in less than a week and a half?

I guess we'll see.

Dessert with Sam, Tuona, and Lins at Johnny's was good. Then we went to the gym to watch some soccer games for free entertainment that was completely unrelated to drinking...go team.

No comments:

Post a Comment