Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally Getting Started

Got up, ate breakfast with Daisy and headed to class. Didn't see anyone when I got to the gas station so I just walked up alone. Spent most of the morning attempting to look for information on San Luis and previous projects at the institute but there were only two projects and neither had much, if anything, to do with our project as far as we could tell. I did get a bit of background from a town history written in Spanish. So I guess that was good to know.

Ate lunch outside then finally gave in to a date at the cheese factory/icecream shop with Josh-haha. Got a mint chocolate-chip shake...good deal.

After that we came back and attempted to do a bit more research before jumping into Anibal's truck to take on the Camino del Trancho...a super-steep road down to San Luis...where we met up with Francisco and Ramon for a project overview and meeeting. Got some good info then came back to studio and had a debriefing meeting before we all packed up to go home.

I walked with everyone until we got to Keith's driveway where we headed uphill to his house and I had one of the family dogs bark at me until he came out prepared for some soccer. We walked back to play some futbol with the guys across the street from my house, played for a bit, then decided to meet up tomorrow before the US-Costa Rica game.

Had dinner with Marlen, Daisy, and Raul then watched Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Costa Rica-style! Off to bed again and it's only 9 or so...how am I going to stay away long enough for the game tomorrow?! Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment