Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let down

So today was more charetting for the first half of the day and then a presentation in the afternoon around 3. Went well, got some good feedback from Kevin and Jajean and learned a bit from seeing the stuff from the group, too. Tomorrow I'll look over the two designs I have that are more master-planned and see if I can better them a bit with the advice I was given.

After our crit I watched Pan's Labyrinth in Spanish at the auditorium. It was a really weird movie. I'm still not sure what I think of it. The gore definitely gave me flashbacks to getting sick watching The Kingdom at Keith's. The movie didn't end until 6:30 or so at which point I needed to hurry home to eat before meeting up with Cristian and co. for the soccer game at the gym.

When I got home, Daisy told me she thought he'd said we were meeting at 7:30, so I took a little bit of extra time eating with her and lef the house around 7:10. Didn't see anyone so I sat on the steps. Luckily I brought my book with me, so I just sat and read, waiting for them to show. It had been quite some time since I'd gotten to the steps so I headed home, pretty sure that I'd missed them...which I had. It's 8 and the game starts at 8:10 so they must have met up at 7:00 like I originally thought. Bummer.

I'm not really in the mood to keep reading so I'm just going to sleep...8pm. go team.

1 comment:

  1. I know that it is not the same movie, but when I read Labyrinth I thought of "the baby", "what baby?", "the baby with the power"...which was good for a chuckle...

    ReplyDelete