Thursday, July 9, 2009

Almost there...

Mostly PDFing and backing up our work on the hard drive today. I kind of ran that for San Luis I suppose. The system is difficult because organizing a semester of work into folders so that other people can easily understand it is...yeah...

The sun has been fabulous this week...it only poured badly once this week and we've been able to eat our lunches outside all week :)

Did lots of scanning of early schemes for the project but the big scanner was acting up so more to do that probably won't get done while we're all fighting to get things done in between spanish class and the beach tomorrow at noon. Fernando's bro, Tuto hooked us up with a friend who's taking us to Samara and back for 25 bucks. go team. Felo my mom's younger bro tried to help us out but he could only go from $32 down to $27. No worries. Still screwed on camping. Ug. Need to figure it out. Jairo gave me another number to call but that one didn't work either. He said if that place didn't have space then we should just show up because there are plenty of places...It'll be an adventure, I suppose. There are only 5 tents worth of people and the rest are staying in hotels so it shouldn't be too tough...otherwise we'll be camping in Jairo's front yard. Hahaha.

After classes Keith Amber and I went to play soccer with Alejandro, Ronald, Omar and Diego at the Friends School field...bad idea. It's on a slant, has long grass and lots of holes. Tweaked my knee. Boo that.

Grabbed soda with the guys then headed home for dinner with the fam and Ali. Headed out to the jokes of my family about my being a street walker since I'm always going outto meet up with people etc. Helped Jandro and Ronald paint Jandro's store and scored some hot chocolate out of the work! Yeah!

Beach tomorrow...so close :)

No comments:

Post a Comment