Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mira-Mirraaaa...the Linsey-mira-voice

Working toward our site presentation for Friday for the rest of this week. That includes getting existing site conditions plan and sections done as well as plans and sections for each of the two schemes that we have. I believe we are also supposed to be showing some vignettes...Not sure how that's going to work out. Hoping that we can get everything done...the longer my team takes to produce, the more work I have to cram into a shorter period of time for our final next week.

This is our beautiful friend that we found in the breezeway this morning.


His green tongue matched the stripes on his belly.



And this is Snaggles...cutest ugly dog ever...

Definitely is the winner of the worst-teeth award!
He's afraid of the camera flash :(
So cuuuute! This dog always has a wagging tail and a big, mess--up toothy grin...and an unfortunately terrible smell to him!
After class today I stayed to use the internet and talked for a while to Vik before heading home for dinner. Got a call from Jairo and he talked to Marlen for a bit which was funny. Around 8 I called Keith and Amber and couldn't get hold of Keith when I called him back so I had to head down there and knock...was a little nervous that it would disturb his family, but it didn't at all. We walked down to Amber's and then the three of us headed to La Salvadita to the right of the Santa Elena triangle where Keith, Amber, and I played foosball for free with the people who work there or own it. Marlo, Karin, Victor, and Roiner. Started raining on the way back and my jeans are soaked. Boo that. Drying out and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment