Sunday, July 19, 2009

Glad it's not Monday

Slept in today til 11. Woke up and ate and didn't feel like watching TV, which is what the family was doing...I'm not really a TV person at all. I don't have one at home with cable so I only really use it for movies...and perhaps Sabres games if I so choose this coming fall :)

Chose to head to studio. Had to dress in layers just in case I got a chance to sunbathe, which I did. Go team! Spent a lot of the day just by myself thinking and writing.

Got to chat with Keith, which is always a good time and even enlightening.

Getting to the end of my time here.

Went home for dinner then back out to D'Kary Pizzeria with Amber, Keith, Clara, Dan, and his host bro Francis and got Alejandro on the way. Post-hot chocolatey goodness and crepe with banana and rum sauce, Clara, Jandro and I headed to hang out with Diego, his girlfried, Amy, and his cousin, Hector (Alfonso). Just found out Omar is moving to San Jose to work tomorrow. That makes me sad I didn't even get to say goodbye. :(

Off to bed, hoping I don't hack myself out of sleep tonight like yesterday...go team.

No comments:

Post a Comment