Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a Wednesday that's a Thursday

So today is Wednesday but since we are going on a school field trip on Friday, it's basically Thursday...thank goodness.

New professors are super-strictly scheduled which makes working very difficult for someone like me who needs to constantly be moving around or changing focus to avoid boredom and standstills. We sat at the same tables today as yesterday, in the breezeway of the institute, talking about the same stuff.

A bit before noon Will left to look for the maps I found out about from the municipality with Anibal. Brian headed down to get some extra site pictures, and I started splicing photos together. At noon, when we were supposed to be done with our 4 hour thought-matrix-guidelines charette, our Profs came to Lins and me asking for our printouts...what printouts? Apparently they told everyone they needed prints at noon sharp and no one heard them...amazing how communication works that way, no?

Bad morning, lunch, bad afternoon.

Got done with class, on time today at least, and got to talk to Dad, Jess, and Jairo. Keith, Amber, Tyler and I walked home together. I ate quickly, went to say hi to Alejandro, and met up with Keith and Amber to help them study for their Spanish test at Johnny's. It was Heyner's last day of work. Sadness!

After a good deal of time studying everyone was beat. I went back to Jandro's and wish I didn't because it always becomes a much longer ordeal than it needs to be. Headed home exhausted. Definitely not doing that whole "come back after you're done with whatever" thing anymore.

I'm too tired for it and I still have this crappy cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment