Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Report time

My Tico fam:
Me, Marlen
Mariana, Daisy, Raul

Worked all day on the report. For some reason it as actually really difficult to get things done. I think it's because we don't have an immediate deadline. hmmm.

Jess and Raulito
Marianita!

Met the fam at the house today for a big family plus tico-famiy gathering. It was a lot of fun. Days like this I really wish I could spend more time with my tico-fam. They are very entertaining! After stuffing ourselves with desserts we hit up Johnny's...again. Heyner was there today--what a great guy! I think he's going to let me go to his family's farm in a few weeks which will be awesome.
Me @ Johnny's

Chilled with Alejandro a bit after we walked Amber home.

I'm having a tough time planning our trip to Samara this weekend...so many things to figure out in the next day or two to get 13 people to the beach! Ahhh. Tranquilo...it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment