Monday, July 27, 2009

The Final Full Week Begins

We are finally in presentation production mode...

Have been working hard to make sure that everything is in order for dropping images into our group pamphlet layout for tomorrow to be printed. Have also been trying to not to get too stressed that our landscapers are once again not able to help out because of their own major project, the MVI garden. I started our final site plans today for the schemes. Linsey has done most of hers and it looks incredible! Hopefully I can pick up some drawing tips from her.

Other than that nothing is new. I can't upload pictures from the weekend yet because I left my camera case and connector with Dan when we were out this weekend so I didn't have to carry it around.

Got home and thought I was locked out this evening...sat outside with Cosita for a good half hour before looking in my bag and realizing my keys were there all along. Yeaaaaa...no worries. It was nice to just sit and not talk and be outside and relaxed and not rushing.

I'm definitely avoiding anything outside of my house and school and whatever is in between this week. I can already tell. Amber and I did go to CASEM today to check out their merchandise and to see Daisy. Marlen showed up with the kids, too, so it was a little family gathering!

I ate dinner before Daisy got home so when Raul and Daisy's husband, ex husband? Came over for dinner I didn't feel too rude going into my room. It's really strange to me because I make an effort to say hello and to make conversation but I feel like after an initial greeting I am dropped from conversation when other people are around. It's cool, though. I just finished working on a few things and while my computer says it's around midnight, and it FEELS like midnight, it is only 10 and that means lots of sleep ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment